Perkiomen Valley High School is a highly rated, public school located in Collegeville, PA. It has 1,820 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 94% in reading.
Perkiomen Valley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+186 Students
- A-173 Students
- A130 Students
- B+113 Students
- A-111 Students
- A+93 Students
- A71 Students
- B69 Students
- B-63 Students
- A+60 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.32 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.32 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.33 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.50 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.50 responses
Schools like Perkiomen Valley High School
- ASouderton Area Senior High School
- Souderton Area School District, PA
- 260 reviews
- APhoenixville Area High School
- Phoenixville Area School District, PA
- 124 reviews
- A+Methacton High School
- Methacton School District, PA
- 255 reviews
- AUpper Dublin High School
- School District of Upper Dublin, PA
- 216 reviews
Perkiomen Valley High School Reviews
Perkiomen Valley High School was a pleasant experience for me. All the teachers here are kind and willing to help their students if asked. I cannot recall much negatives from going to this school aside from my own shortcomings. There are also plenty of clubs that one can join as well as sports that can be played. The student body is filled with individuals who have a very strong passion for the school district and, for the most part, they are kind people. I have not had any bad experiences with other students. However, I have heard some things and rumors from other people but those involved students who did not make the best of choices. Overall, Perkiomen Valley is a great school and one can find it easy to fit in and make friends.
Perkiomen Valley High School is an advanced academic environment made for students to thrive. This school consists of stellar academics, the best sports teams, great student to teacher ratio, and overall just an happy atmosphere to learn in. Beyond the sports and academics, Perkiomen Valley High school is a safe place to connect and trust in the people around you. My stay at Perkiomen Valley High School has been phenomenal, and I hope students to come experience the same adventure.
The teachers here truly believe in each student and want each of them to be happy and succeed. The family atmosphere that surrounds the school is greatly because of the faculty. Most faculty members are amazing teachers that are there to help their students in any way possible. This high school had many, sports teams, clubs, and organizations available to the student body in order to keep them occupied, as well as to push them either academically, physically, or socially. Overall, Perkiomen Valley High School was a great school that fostered their students talents and started them on their paths they would take for the rest of their lives.