Performance Learning Center Reviews

I attended this school because it allowed me to finish my high school program from home and I was able to graduate (2016) with 1 year of college completed. I went on to obtain my associate's degree (2017) at the local community college. I am currently enrolled in Lenoir Rhyne University as a Junior and I attribute some of this to this school. The downside is this school was in transition during the year that I attended. There is also a disconnect with traditional students because I did not attend the school. I also did not go to prom or graduation because I did not feel connected. The good outweighed the bad so in the end, I am thankful for the opportunity that this school provided for me.
I was not judged coming to this school.
I wasn't really prepared but I enjoyed school.
Start Your Review of Performance Learning Center
The building itself is located in a neighbourhood that gets its fair amount of crime, but this has never seemed to effect the security of the school itself.
Recently, the school has issued a dress code policy. This school is designed for students to graduate early - they have an online class program, which launched in 2011.