Pepperell High School is a public school located in Lindale, GA. It has 869 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Pepperell High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C118 Students
- B-113 Students
- B107 Students
- A+97 Students
- B+92 Students
- B+91 Students
- C+69 Students
- C+61 Students
- C+53 Students
- B+52 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Pepperell High School Reviews
Pepperell High School is a highly involved community driven school. They are always looking for ways to give back to the Lindale community. They offer a wide range of extracurricular as well as an immense amount of groups/clubs to ensure that every student finds a place they feel they belong. In addition, Pepperell is known for its high test scores, and achieves some of the highest SAT and standardized test scores in North-East Georgia. They excel in both sports and the arts, and strive for excellence in everything they do. Most of these achievements are made possible by the amazing faculty and staff that goes above and beyond for every student who walks through the doors. Go Dragons!
I have been going to Pepperell schools since the fourth grade. When I transferred from another district to Pepperell, I realized how far behind I actually was. Since becoming a Dragon, I have been able to realize my full potential. I tested and was accepted into the Gifted program. Through this, I have made all my best friends that I have had since middle school. Through my good grades and a good reputation, I have been able to attend Movie festivals, help run and create a fully functional coffee shop through a local coffee shop in our small town. I am beyond thankful for the amazing opportunities Pepperell has offered me.
"Good morning Miss Jesse I hope your day is wonderful". I hear these same words every single time I set foot into Pepperell High school. Pepperell High is a small, AA high school in the tiny town of Lindale, Georgia. However, the smaller student body makes for a second family. Everyone knows everyone. You walk down the halls and see smiling faces, no matter what the circumstances are. Pepperell High has made it through multiple obstacles over the years; some of the obstacles seem unsurmountable. But nothing is impossible for the fighting and tenacious spirit of the Pepperell dragon. Heart breaking doesn't even begin to describe the anguish that we have felt over the years. We always fight through and become stronger that we ever have been. Everyday brings a new challenge and thanks to PHS, I am prepared for that challenge.