Peoria Notre Dame High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Peoria, IL. It has 802 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Peoria Notre Dame High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-78 Students
- A+74 Students
- B+55 Students
- B-48 Students
- A48 Students
- A-46 Students
- A46 Students
- A43 Students
- A-37 Students
- A+36 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Peoria Notre Dame High School Reviews
Peoria Notre Dame High School offers students ability to improve in all aspects of life. Opportunities in athletics and academics are everywhere. The teachers really care about students here, they are always available to meet with if a student has concerns. This school is very successful in athletics, but sports are not the focus of the school. Notre Dame strives to prepare students for college and beyond. Students here push themselves to be their best in their school work, you can see that through the ACT scores. The atmosphere here is very healthy. There are very minimal issues between students, and the school spirit is strong. Whether a student is into art, band, sports, or theater, there is something here for everyone. Very strong high school.
Peoria Notre Dame is an excellent Catholic high school with a welcoming environment and unique learning style. Daily Mass is offered for those interested, and an all-school Mass is held once a month. Confession is always available, and there is a wonderful Campus Ministry that offers a variety of clubs and activities (including the March for Life and a mission trip to Florida) to grow closer to the Faith in. Notre Dame has a welcoming environment, and there are countless ways for students to get involved and meet new people. With all of Notre Dame’s clubs, sports, and activities, there is something for everyone. To enhance education, every student at Notre Dame is given his or her own Apple laptop for coursework. This integration of technology into the students’ academics helps to prepare them for the technology they will be using later in life in college and their careers. Notre Dame also operates trimesters, so students are able to take more classes than those with semesters.
I love all the teachers at Notre Dame. They are always willing to spend their time in order to help their students. The students are friendly and the academics are great. I am always challenged in my classes but they are not unreasonably difficult. Notre Dame also has a bunch of before and after school clubs and activities. Most students are in at least one, if not more, club, activity, or sport. Notre Dame offers a unique experience for every student that attends. Notre Dame also provides every student a bunch of opportunities to expand our faith. Overall, I am so glad my parents sent me to Notre Dame and couldn't see myself anywhere else.