People's Preparatory Charter School Reviews

My experience at people's prep provided me with different learning experience. Coming from a public school and transferring into a charter has change my academic level.
This school did not prepare me for college. They helped me by giving me credit for work I technically didn’t do, so I would pass, but if I could turn back time. I would have just stayed at westside cause I feel like I struggled and didn’t really get that much help
Being at People's Prep definitely prepared me for college. Every thing we did aligned our steps for the next four years at the University of our choice. My college counselors at the time were extremely helpful and always kept me on track. They were my family and always kept me on the right path. When I got to college, I was familiar with the culture and environment due to the preparation I had in high school.
Start Your Review of People's Preparatory Charter School
I heard it was a terrible school. Was looking for charter schools for my own children and there academic scores are subpar. I wouldn’t recommend this school to any parent who is seeking a strong academic environment for their child.
This school really was great for me and the staff worked with me. The school runner app was so very helpful to myself and my parents. My counsel coach is the best.
Coming to peoples prep helped me in a positive way because it helped me become a better person as well as artist. This school has gradually helped my way of thinking as well as fix my character into something more reliable and dependable into situations that could prevent my success to go to college in the future. Even so there are things peoples prep needs help fixing and that´s the rules that´s set against students who are fighting or who got jumped if they fix that then this would be a perfect option for families to pick for their children.
Although we are treated like Kindergarteners, this school provides a lot of support. All the teachers support you and your goals. Even if you're goals are not realistic they will make them realistic. Also, the classes are not that hard and plenty of Office hours are provided. Failing here makes you look like the idiot because you are giving plenty of opportunities to make it better.
I Like The Academics , The Sports Is Okay, The Teachers Treat You With Respect & Push You To Do Your Best
People's Prep was a school of mixed emotions for me. Although the staff was amazing and caring there were other things that could of been improved to make it better.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Peoples Prep is a school of hard work. The teachers push you to do your best and it kind of becomes your second home. All they want is for you to work to all your abilities.Some things that might need to be changed are the rule system. There a re rules for certain things that are unnecessary. Other than that this school is amazing.
I like the friends I made in school but everything else about the school is bad. The education at this school is not good and the word college readiness is used too loosely. you do not want to go here
My experience at People's Prep Charter School wasn't excited because I felt as thought that this high school didn't have enough sports, clubs or anything in that fun criteria. Although what I do like about people's prep is that my teachers care about us and give us the right material we need to succeed in life.
It is a school where you can find a lot of support and care from those around you. They take their time to really consider what the students have learned and what each and every student is capable of learning, so that they can create the perfect learning environment for all students to learn.
I think thay it is fine. I had no problems with being safe and healthy.
I think it's bad, really bad. This school does not have a art club, music club, etc.
I think it's okay, the teachers actually teach and we learn from it.
Start Your Review of People's Preparatory Charter School
The teachers are okay, they're young and energetic.
It is okay it is not the best.
I would choose to attend my school again because when I first decided to start this school it was very strict, but I grew into it. I grew as a person and student overall. I became a leader of my school received good grades especially my junior year, I was a straight A student and by senior year was a 4.0 student.