Peoples Baptist Academy Reviews

Great school! Academics have been improving every year. Graduates have received scholarships to places like Georgia Tech, Auburn, Jacksonville State University, and other institutions and seem to do very well in math and language arts. It may not have the level of clubs and extracurricular activities that larger private schools have, but solid academics are really the core of what a student needs most.
I had placed my son in August of 2017 after trying other private Christian schools - I had found that this school is the most caring school that we have experienced- We have never been greeted with a more friendlier administration and staff as noted from all of the other private Christian schools that we had encountered. My sons 2018 Cog AT test results speaks for itself hitting in the 90's with the top category at 99. We could not be more happier. It is a true blessing that we found this school!
I most enjoyed the structure and excellent academics and college preparedness provided at Peoples Baptist Academy. A few things that I would like to see changed, however, are that more emphasis be given to the student clubs which meet less than once a month and that a certain few teachers be held to the same standards as the rest of the faculty.
Start Your Review of Peoples Baptist Academy
It has it's ups and downs, depending on the sport
Everyone is understanding of each other
I'm doing great in college because of this school
I attended this school for several years. I absolutely loved it! Because the teachers push the students and want them to do good, I did great academically. Several people at this school made influences in my life. I am thankful I got the opportunity to attend it.