Pensacola Catholic High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Pensacola, FL. It has 602 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. Tuition is $5,952 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 79% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Pensacola Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A158 Students
- B120 Students
- A+119 Students
- A75 Students
- B72 Students
- A-69 Students
- A56 Students
- A-48 Students
- A48 Students
- C47 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Pensacola Catholic High School Reviews
My sister and I both went to Pensacola Catholic High School. It is easily one of the best high schools in my hometown. The teachers make sure to prepare you for any circumstance that you might face in college and that includes situations outside of the classroom. The teachers are very strict, but fair and their only goal is to prepare you for the challenges that await in college. We had a very good football team my freshman year and the baseball team is almost always one of the best in the state. In my opinion, it is the best possible place to send your children to school in the Pensacola area.
I have been attending Pensacola Catholic High School for almost four years. While this is my last year, I have enjoyed my classes very much. All classes have great teachers that are always willing to help their students understand before or after school. The athletics at Catholic High are very diverse and supported by the faculty and student body. In the coming years, Catholic High will make changes to the school on where classes will be located due to the incoming classes always increasing in size.
Pensacola Catholic High School is a family environment, full of amazing and loving people! This is a place that a student is able to call home because of how close we are to one another. We support and care for the community by Make a Difference Day and holding the Starry Starry Night Auction.