Pensacola Catholic High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Pensacola, FL. It has 602 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. Tuition is $5,952 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 79% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Pensacola Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A135 Students
- B105 Students
- A+103 Students
- A66 Students
- B66 Students
- A-60 Students
- A51 Students
- A45 Students
- C44 Students
- A42 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Pensacola Catholic High School Reviews
Pensacola Catholic High School is a family environment, full of amazing and loving people! This is a place that a student is able to call home because of how close we are to one another. We support and care for the community by Make a Difference Day and holding the Starry Starry Night Auction.
As a senior who has spent four years at Pensacola Catholic High School, I can confidently say that my experiences here at PCHS has shaped me as a person in the most positive way I can think of. The school environment promotes all of it's students to be the best they can be by teaching them core catholic values combined with morals through our core values of personal integrity, commitment to excellence, commitment to service, and selfless love. Though the diversity of this school is not as inclusive as other public schools in the area, there are plenty of foreign exchange students that bring their culture and precious knowledge to our great school.
I like PCHS a lot. The teachers and faculty really do try hard to reach their students and develop personal relationships with them. Whenever I need extra instruction, I know I can go to them after school and they will help me however they can. The one thing I do not like is having to take religion classes. As a cradle catholic, I know everything that they have taught us about religion. I wish I could take another math or science class instead.