Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
Pensacola Catholic High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Pensacola, FL. It has 602 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. Tuition is $5,952 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 79% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Pensacola Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A211 Students
- B+182 Students
- A+166 Students
- A107 Students
- A106 Students
- B94 Students
- A73 Students
- A67 Students
- C66 Students
- A-58 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 38 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Pensacola Catholic High School Reviews
Pensacola Catholic High School is a great school. The environment allows students to learn in safety, and the facilities and well kept due to the administration walking throughout the premises every day. I personally am delighted about the diversity in this school, as there are transfer students from other countries on an annual basis. In terms of academics, I believe I have learned more about the core subjects, and this helped me become an accepted undergraduate student to many universities.
I liked how involved the teachers were in their students, they always helped when asked. The teachers pushed you so that you can be ready for college. I loved how there were so many different things that you can be involved in between clubs, sports, and so much more!
I love Pensacola Catholic High School. Not only have they taught me various things over the years like to spread the word of God and treat others as you would want to be treated, but they have planted in me a will to be the best version of myself and to put family first. They have been great educators, furthering my chances of becoming a dentist and always pushing me to my limits. They never settle and always strive for more. I am forever grateful for Pensacola Catholic High School, and hope someday I can repay them for all they have done for me.