PA Virtual Charter School is an award-winning, K-12 online school. We provide a home-based, public education, using the K12 Inc. curriculum. As one of the first cyber charter schools in the state, PA Virtual has a history of student achievement. Families looking for flexibility in learning style can choose live online classes or a more self-directed, customizable schedule. Students have access to a wealth of academic and social opportunities. We value our partnership with families and provide a small learning community atmosphere with a personalized touch.
We are #PAVirtualProud.
Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-45 Students
- A+42 Students
- A-39 Students
- A+37 Students
- A27 Students
- B-23 Students
- B22 Students
- A+17 Students
- B-15 Students
- A-14 Students
Culture & Safety
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School Reviews
Miss Housam is FANTASTIC. She is highly gifted at teaching little children and capturing their attention, all while staying on track! We've enjoyed being a part of her class so much.
All in all we highly recommend PA Virtual. It's made our child smarter and has given him the opportunity to develop a healthy self esteem without worrying about the not so important social stuff.