Cyber Schools follow an instructional model that’s similar to home schooling, without the responsibility of purchasing curriculum and designing lessons. Students are required to log attendance every day, submit assignments, attend online live lessons and complete the state mandatory testing. Using different types of online programs, students receive their education through an electronic device and the internet.
PA Leadership Charter School opened its doors in 2004 and has been growing steadily every year; it now educates over 2600 students across Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Leadership Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+55 Students
- A51 Students
- A-46 Students
- A+40 Students
- A36 Students
- A+26 Students
- B-25 Students
- B25 Students
- A+20 Students
- B-19 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.36 responses