- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesNG
- Health & SafetyNG
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Cyber Schools follow an instructional model that’s similar to home schooling, without the responsibility of purchasing curriculum and designing lessons. Students are required to log attendance every day, submit assignments, attend online live lessons and complete the state mandatory testing. Using different types of online programs, students receive their education through an electronic device and the internet.
PA Leadership Charter School opened its doors in 2004 and has been growing steadily every year; it now educates over 3100 students across Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Leadership Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+92 Students
- A-86 Students
- A-68 Students
- A61 Students
- A+58 Students
- A+51 Students
- B49 Students
- B-37 Students
- B-31 Students
- A+30 Students
Professional Studies Program
The Professional Studies Program (PSP) offers online career exploration courses for students in grades 9-12. Students complete enrichment activities and earn credits toward graduation. PSP is a path to earn an industry-recognized certification while in high school and an opportunity to develop real-world skills and experience in a career field.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.43 responses