- Public, Online, Charter
- WEST CHESTER, PA
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade unavailable
- Health & Safetygrade unavailable
- Administrationgrade A+
- Sportsgrade unavailable
- Foodgrade unavailable
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A
Cyber Schools follow an instructional model that’s similar to home schooling, without the responsibility of purchasing curriculum and designing lessons. Students are required to log attendance every day, submit assignments, attend online live lessons and complete the state mandatory testing. Using different types of online programs, students receive their education through an electronic device and the internet.
PA Leadership Charter School opened its doors in 2004 and has been growing steadily every year; it now educates over 4500 students across Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Leadership Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+99 Students
- grade A minus92 Students
- grade A81 Students
- grade A minus80 Students
- grade A+66 Students
- grade A+60 Students
- grade B55 Students
- grade B minus38 Students
- grade A+36 Students
- grade B minus35 Students
Professional Studies Program
The Professional Studies Program (PSP) offers online career exploration courses for students in grades 9-12. Students complete enrichment activities and earn credits toward graduation. PSP is a path to earn an industry-recognized certification while in high school and an opportunity to develop real-world skills and experience in a career field.
Culture & Safety
- Book Buddies and Got Science14%
- Spirit Week14%
- School Picnics10%
- Best Buddies5%
- CPFA arts school5%
Pennsylvania Leadership Charter School Reviews
Some highlights of what we/the kids love:
- Ability to see grades for ALL assignments
- Ability to go back to see what they need more work on
- Daily office hours with all teachers
- Importance of Student Self Accountability and Independence
- Mixture of Synchronous and Asynchronous classwork
- Homework Help every night from 6-8pm
- Canvas platform is so helpful for staying organized and on task
- Elective Selections: My kids are enrolled in Art in the Digital Age, Business Communication, Tech Ed, Languages, etc.
TEACHERS: We couldn't be happier! Consistent feedback on the majority of all assignments (even if they got a great grade). Engaging. Helpful. They really understand how to make the most of the Virtual Learning Environment.
I genuinely never realized how great PALCS was until I put my own child in Reach, which has been nothing like my experience with PALCS. Safe to say that we will be joining PALCS for next year instead! Truly could not recommend an online school more.
(If Madame Barlat is still there, please tell her that she's an angel for so graciously dealing with my butthead teenage self)