- Public, Online, Charter
- SEWICKLEY, PA
- Academicsgrade C minus
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade unavailable
- Health & Safetygrade unavailable
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade unavailable
- Foodgrade unavailable
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A minus
"WHERE TEACHING STILL MATTERS"
Since 2004, PA Distance has been providing a welcoming cyber learning environment for students in grades K-12 across Pennsylvania.
Our mission is to To blend proven classroom teaching techniques with
educational technologies to promote academic growth for all students.
Our team of teachers are experienced, credentialed, and have the success of their students on the top of their minds. Our staff is dedicated to providing a comfortable environment for all students to learn, form lasting relationships, and interact with peers.
Our blended learning model combines teacher-led live learning experiences
with independent learning activities.
We define Personalized Learning as collaborating with each student, family, &
staff member to create attainable annual and long-term goals.
Pennsylvania Distance Learning Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+11 Students
- grade A+8 Students
- grade A minus7 Students
- grade A7 Students
- grade A minus6 Students
- grade B minus5 Students
- grade B minus4 Students
- grade B4 Students
- grade A4 Students
- grade C+4 Students
Culture & Safety
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 4 responses