Pennsbury High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+274 Students
- A-274 Students
- A186 Students
- A-168 Students
- A+154 Students
- B+141 Students
- B-129 Students
- A95 Students
- B-80 Students
- A+74 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.41 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.41 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.55 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.79 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.81 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.81 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.81 responses
Schools like Pennsbury High School
- AAbington Senior High School
- Abington School District, PA
- 318 reviews
- AJenkintown Middle/High School
- Jenkintown School District, PA
- 40 reviews
- A-Neshaminy High School
- Neshaminy School District, PA
- 409 reviews
- A+Lower Moreland High School
- Lower Moreland Township School District, PA
- 96 reviews
Pennsbury High School Reviews
Review Pennsbury High School
I love the sense of school pride at Pennsbury. There really is nothing like it. We have sporting teams that are some of the best in the state, and we pride ourselves on that. We have an amazing athletics department thanks to amazing coaches, school support, and student pride. Go Falcons!
Pennsbury High School deserves an excellent rating. Since this high school thrives in persevering, embracing diversity, exemplifying kindness, advocating from person to person in the school, and cultivating many friendly relationships, it (all schools within the Pennsbury School District) has received a National School of Character Award. Thus, Pennsbury High School is THE high school to attend.
It depends on the teacher! And there are so many! For the most part I've been blessed with teachers who truly care about their work and field of study. Teachers in the honors- and AP-level generally try to challenge you "above and beyond" (a phrase I've heard a lot), and taking higher-level thinking and learning seriously. They really want to teach you the best they can. Most teachers will try to make themselves available after-school for extra help, test make-ups, etc. They are also very conversational and try to keeps students engaged in learning. I can think of some teachers, however, mostly in the parelell/academic (standard, not honors/AP) field who are lazy or have outdated teaching methods or are poor at communication or academic application and are unable to effectively reach students. In my experience, teachers really try hard to grade fairly, have their own well-thought out grading methods, in addition to what is already set by the department, and give students opportunities to redeem themselves and succeed in their classes. Most teachers really want to prepare students for the future, both in education and in life, from AP English to math to music to gym.