Pennsbury High School is a highly rated, public school located in Fairless Hills, PA. It has 3,173 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 79% of students are at least proficient in math and 88% in reading.
Pennsbury High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A378 Students
- A+365 Students
- A264 Students
- A-220 Students
- A+175 Students
- B-170 Students
- B162 Students
- A114 Students
- B101 Students
- B87 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.44 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.44 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.82 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.84 responses
Schools like Pennsbury High School
- AAbington Senior High School
- Abington School District, PA
- 340 reviews
- AJenkintown Middle/High School
- Jenkintown School District, PA
- 47 reviews
- A-Neshaminy High School
- Neshaminy School District, PA
- 437 reviews
- A+Lower Moreland High School
- Lower Moreland Township School District, PA
- 108 reviews
Pennsbury High School Reviews
Pennsbury High School is a great place to be with our academic, sports, and PEACE challenge. It challenges the mind and the teachers really do care about our future. They prepare us really well for the world. The only thing that isn’t the greatest is that it is such a big school that you never meet everyone there. Also you don’t form a close relationship with administration because of how large the school is. However, Pennsbury is a great school that treats people with kindness and has lots of diversity!
As such a large school, Pennsbury offered a multitude of niches in which students could feel a part of a greater whole, whether it be through sports, academic clubs, advocacy clubs, volunteer clubs, language clubs, student council, prom com, etc. Although I can only speak for myself, I feel that Pennsbury always offered opportunities to challenge myself academically, whether it be through academic competitions, AP classes, or "Gifted" classes. I believed Pennsbury had an overall strong staff and curriculum that prepared me well for university. That being said, one thing I think that could be improved upon is the history/ social studies curriculum. Too much emphasis is placed on learning American history over and over, and I feel that many students leave high school without a good sense of historical orientation in the world.
I had a great 4 years at Pennsbury. I felt like the teachers and staff really care about students. Everyday I went to school I felt like I was entering a second home. The sports are one of my favorite part because the basketball and football teams are very good. I would like to see the school lunches improve, but hey every student says that! I also liked walking back and forth between the two buildings for class because you get a chance to get some fresh air and see some old friends.