Pennridge High School is a highly rated, public school located in Perkasie, PA. It has 2,350 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 71% of students are at least proficient in math and 84% in reading.
1228 North Fifth Street
Perkasie, PA 18944
Pennridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+242 Students
- A229 Students
- A157 Students
- A-142 Students
- B130 Students
- B120 Students
- B-119 Students
- A+88 Students
- B87 Students
- B80 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.43 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.48 responses
Schools like Pennridge High School
- A-Saucon Valley Senior High School
- Saucon Valley School District, PA
- 128 reviews
- ASouderton Area Senior High School
- Souderton Area School District, PA
- 273 reviews
- A-Palisades High School
- Palisades School District, PA
- 92 reviews
- AEmmaus High School
- East Penn School District, PA
- 263 reviews
Pennridge High School Reviews
Pennridge High School was a decent experience. The building itself was recently revamped within the last ten years, so the facilities are new and updated. The faculty that I've had were great teachers as all of them were always open when it came to questions or extended help on school work. Pennridge also has a lot of clubs and activities for all different type of students to get involved in. There is a lack of diversity in which being a person of color was a hard thing to adjust and relate to other peers. Pennridge should focus on some of those issues so that their whole student body feels a part of something in some way. . Safety of the school is great, as there are always door guards in the morning and during dismissal. Overall, I'm glad and privileged that I've had the pleasure of growing up in this school district. Pennridge creates great foundations for students entering college and or leaving to enter into adulthood.
The best thing that is given at pennridge High School is the community. Everyone helps each other and gives numerous options for extracurricular activities and help services. One thing that could be changed is the amount of freedom that is given to the students. Once students reach higher education, they are stuck with a hard transition from high school to college. If high school can start that process early, incoming college freshman will be able to relieve most of the stress given in the first couple semesters.
I made wonderful connections with students and teachers at Pennridge High School. I would send my kids to Pennridge. I became very involved in high school and Pennridge offered various things to allow me to become involved. Pennridge allowed me to become involved in sports, academic honors, and service groups. The teachers also cared about the student's success and the class sizes allowed each student to get enough help. The students also very very supportive and worked hard to be successful.