Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Pennridge High School is an above average, public school located in Perkasie, PA. It has 2,332 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 81% in reading.
Pennridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+349 Students
- A-320 Students
- A224 Students
- A-203 Students
- B175 Students
- B160 Students
- B-154 Students
- B-114 Students
- A+107 Students
- B101 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 50 responses
- Sporting Events30%
- Mr. pennridge16%
- Powder puff football games10%
- Pep rallies2%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.44 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.49 responses
Schools like Pennridge High School
- A-Saucon Valley Senior High School
- Saucon Valley School District, PA
- 134 reviews
- ASouderton Area Senior High School
- Souderton Area School District, PA
- 324 reviews
- B+Palisades High School
- Palisades School District, PA
- 101 reviews
- A-Emmaus High School
- East Penn School District, PA
- 342 reviews
Pennridge High School Reviews
There are many clubs, organizations, and opportunities. Although some, such as the arts, are pretty underfunded (but what else is new for public school). There is also a great number of AP classes, but many teachers are subpar, even at the AP level. There is a pretty large culture of kids at Pennridge who excessively use drugs, many kids even come to school high, or otherwise impaired. The diversity is non-existant, generally expected of a middle-class suburb. The guidance department provides no help at all, whether it be switching your classes or offering up scholarships, the assistance from that department requires serious improvement. Otherwise, slightly above average education and decent student life if you know where to look.
During my time at Pennridge High School, I have seen a huge focus on STEAM careers, and I think that is very important. Along with this, I have seen a focus on sports, and what I feel should be more of a focus on the arts. The most recent administration has made many positive changes and I am excited to see what they do for future students at the high school!
I am currently a student enrolled at Pennridge High School. Pennridge is your stereotypical school. Football team is over hyped and people stay in their cliques. The teacher's quality vary at Pennridge. Some make you wonder how they got their teaching degree and others are just all around hidden gems at Pennridge. I do feel the homework load is pretty moderate but the teachers most of the time don't care how you did the homework, as long as it is done. We have a wide range of courses here. Several AP classes are offered and even classes at our local community college. Our arts and music program also offer several programs. The art shows and musicals put on always draws in a big crowd. The school food is not bad. I especially like how many clubs our school has to offer. Mini- Thon especially is a student favorite and everybody comes out to show support.