Pennridge High School is a highly rated, public school located in Perkasie, PA. It has 2,329 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 74% of students are at least proficient in math and 91% in reading.
1228 North Fifth Street
Perkasie, PA 18944
Pennridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+206 Students
- A-193 Students
- A126 Students
- A-118 Students
- B116 Students
- B-111 Students
- B+106 Students
- B-83 Students
- A+82 Students
- B70 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.45 responses
Schools like Pennridge High School
- A-Saucon Valley Senior High School
- Saucon Valley School District, PA
- 124 reviews
- ASouderton Area Senior High School
- Souderton Area School District, PA
- 260 reviews
- A-Palisades High School
- Palisades School District, PA
- 89 reviews
- AEmmaus High School
- East Penn School District, PA
- 247 reviews
Pennridge High School Reviews
Throughout my years at Pennridge, I was a Honors and AP student. Being in higher level classes made sure that I had teachers who were very knowledgeable about their subjects and I was in more vigorous and intense courses. As a college student, I realized that my education at Pennridge helped me immensely. I was prepared and used to the work I was being given. With the helpfulness of teachers and the availability of AP classes, I received high enough scores on my AP exams to get credits for college. A problem I had was that I did not get into a handful of classes I wanted to participate in due to scheduling issues for an underclassman in high school. I did not get into art classes I was recommended for and into courses like Computer Science because the staff in charge of scheduling do not keep the underclassman's interests in mind.
Great school overall. The school offers tons of electives that allow you to take classes that you actually enjoy and are not required. The staff is also wonderful, they are all supportive and want the best for you. Of course you have those teachers that seem like sticklers but in the long run you understand that there is a reason for what they do. Tough teachers have taught me how to prepare for the real world. Noting is give, everything is earned. These teachers make you earn your points and if you dont put in the effort you simply wont get the grade you want. I would like to see a change in security as it is so weak here. I find it easy for illegal activities to go on as no one is really monitoring you. No backpacks are ever checked so a student can always have something their not supposed to and not get caught. Overall I believe this school is great and would highly recommend it, something they can clearly improve on is security.
Throughout my four years at Pennridge, I definitely enjoyed myself overall. The staff is very welcoming, and provide a well environment for learning. There are opportunities to get outside, get active and get involved with tons of community projects. However, I noticed over the years that students involved with sports teams, especially football, are favored over others as well as given special academic treatment which I believe to be unfair. Also, this area is a large drug area, and many children at my school became involved with these affairs making it hard to choose well behaved friends. I am proud to have graduated from here, but I hope that they soon pickup some f their slack and begin to value ALL of their students.