Penncrest High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+113 Students
- A-100 Students
- B+85 Students
- A78 Students
- A-71 Students
- A+50 Students
- B38 Students
- A+35 Students
- B+32 Students
- A32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Penncrest High School
- A+Garnet Valley High School
- Garnet Valley School District, PA
- 260 reviews
- A+Downingtown High School East
- Downingtown Area School District, PA
- 207 reviews
- A+Haverford Senior High School
- School District of Haverford Township, PA
- 234 reviews
- A+Bayard Rustin High School
- West Chester Area School District, PA
- 256 reviews
Penncrest High School Reviews
Review Penncrest High School
I think that the High School had great teachers especially in the science and math department! There are also plenty of wonderful teachers in other departments as well! There should be more encouragement and congratulations for the academic teams for their hard work. If you are an athlete, prepare for some hardcore competition. The 10-12 guidance counselors didn't do their job they way they should have. I wish they got the students started with college opportunities earlier. They should encourage the students to strive higher than just the "okay" colleges and universities that are in the area. The students should be helped and encouraged to take classes at colleges during high school even during the summer! There are plenty of things Penncrest needs to improve on, especially the guidance department, but this school got me ready for college and I am happy to say I am a Penncrest alum!
Penncrest is a wonderful school! The teachers are so dedicated and there is clearly a low turnover rate among the teachers and staff...many of them have been there for 20+ years! Penncrest really prepared me for college. They offered AP classes for college credit, a wide array of extracurricular activities, SAT prep integrated into coursework, and amazing support for students.
I like Penncrest because it felt very welcoming and the teachers are great! I went to a very small public school before and the environment of the huge public school was very different, but the teachers were so sweet and they helped me adapt to the new school. I couldn't of asked for a better school to go to for highschool, I only wish they offered my sport and had more class options.