Penn Manor High School is a highly rated, public school located in Millersville, PA. It has 1,713 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 81% of students are at least proficient in math and 84% in reading.
Penn Manor High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B165 Students
- A+152 Students
- A-122 Students
- A90 Students
- A-78 Students
- A+62 Students
- B59 Students
- B51 Students
- B-48 Students
- B41 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 66 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.45 responses
Schools like Penn Manor High School
- B+Ephrata Senior High School
- Ephrata Area School District, PA
- 200 reviews
- BElizabethtown Area Senior High School
- Elizabethtown Area School District, PA
- 134 reviews
- B+Warwick Senior High School
- Warwick School District, PA
- 225 reviews
- A-Conestoga Valley Senior High School
- Conestoga Valley School District, PA
- 292 reviews
Penn Manor High School Reviews
This high school prepared me very well for college! The content I learned in my years there was higher standard that prepared more for more intense college work. I was also impacted by many kind and caring teachers who were passionate about their subjects and were good at teaching and helping students learn. Overall there could have been better administrative policies to help with student issues and safety and promotion of clubs. School cleanliness and food could have been improved however the school is newly renovated and I have not been back to see the improvements. All in all I am glad I attended Penn Manor and although it wasn't the best at times it well prepared me for my future academic career.
The academics at the school are amazing! Student interaction on the other hand could use a boost. The administration runs things moderately well, but could focus less attention on sports and more on other departments.
I think that the students at Penn Manor could get a long a little better. I also think that Penn Manor could REALLY shrink the size of it's HS. It's huge! I know that they are currently working on fixing that, and I cannot wait to see the completed school!