grade A minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade B+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Penn Manor High School is a highly rated, public school located in Millersville, PA. It has 1,636 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 81% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Penn Manor High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B191 Students
- grade A+187 Students
- grade A minus146 Students
- grade A114 Students
- grade A minus95 Students
- grade B70 Students
- grade A+69 Students
- grade B62 Students
- grade A+48 Students
- grade B48 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade C+
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade B minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 66 responses
- Football games35%
- Football Games for hanging with friends, game=bad8%
- Orchestra performances6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$16,509 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 45 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 45 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 45 responses
Schools like Penn Manor High School
- grade B+Ephrata Senior High School
- Ephrata Area School District, PA
- Rating 3.63 out of 5 211 reviews
- grade BElizabethtown Area Senior High School
- Elizabethtown Area School District, PA
- Rating 3.48 out of 5 136 reviews
- grade B+Warwick Senior High School
- Warwick School District, PA
- Rating 3.77 out of 5 235 reviews
- grade A minusConestoga Valley Senior High School
- Conestoga Valley School District, PA
- Rating 3.63 out of 5 304 reviews
Penn Manor High School Reviews
Rating 3.57 out of 5 322 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
This high school prepared me very well for college! The content I learned in my years there was higher standard that prepared more for more intense college work. I was also impacted by many kind and caring teachers who were passionate about their subjects and were good at teaching and helping students learn. Overall there could have been better administrative policies to help with student issues and safety and promotion of clubs. School cleanliness and food could have been improved however the school is newly renovated and I have not been back to see the improvements. All in all I am glad I attended Penn Manor and although it wasn't the best at times it well prepared me for my future academic career.
Overall, Penn Manor was great! The teachers were very caring and I felt extremely prepared for college.
Penn Manor is a overall very nice school. The teachers take time and really help the students and make sure they are learning and doing the best they can. I have had a decent four years at this high school. When I was going to high school I had to choose between Penn Manor and another school, and every year I am grateful that I decided to attend Penn Manor. There of course are things I would change, such as the safety regulations at the school, only because there is current construction going on and many students often feel unsafe when driving or walking during construction hours. Penn Manor has many activities and clubs to offer, and many different opportunities to do school in fun ways.