Pendleton High School is a public school located in Pendleton, OR. It has 891 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
Pendleton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-119 Students
- A-97 Students
- B-82 Students
- A-64 Students
- B54 Students
- B-49 Students
- A32 Students
- A+29 Students
- A26 Students
- B24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 35 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Pendleton High School Reviews
Pendleton High School is a small school where you get to know your teachers and they are involved in your education beyond just classroom time. The teachers create exciting opportunities for the students with activities that build on community service and engage students in building communication skills beyond high school, in preparation for our young adult life. Pendleton High School has helped to prepare me for the next step in my future which is in preparation for college. If there is anything I would change about Pendleton High School, it would be to protect our teachers from the one or two complaints they've had from individual students who don't represent the opinions of the majority of students.
I appreciated that Pendleton High School offered dual enrollment so that I could challenge my abilities and gain college credit at the same time. I enjoyed participating in service organizations such as National Honor Society, Astra and varsity sports.
The academics, faculty, and college readiness was phenomenal. However, it’s just an average school that will never transform to help diverse students.