Pelham Oaks Elementary School Reviews

This school is wonderful! The faculty is warm and welcoming and like family. We work very well together and love the atmosphere I have each day when coming to work. I'm blessed to be a part of this amazing staff and students. We Are Family!!!
Pelham Oaks is a family of educators, administrators and staff who want the best for every student and one another! Strong academics are provided in a safe and caring environment. The teachers care for each and every student in their classes and never stop striving to help each student become the best student and person that they can be.
The PTO at POES is awesome. They are welcoming to all parents and encourage everyone to participate in any way they can. They also support in teachers in big and small ways every day.
Overall, Pelham Oaks is a family committed to one another and all of the students.
Pelham Oaks offers an exemplary educational experience to all students. My daughter attended Pelham Oaks and thoroughly benefited from it. She has performed above average in every academic assessment she has taken.
Start Your Review of Pelham Oaks Elementary School
My grandson has been here since kindergarten. He’s entering the 3rd grade. Excellent teAchers, staff, administration. He has absolutely loved every second of every day. I am amazed at how much he learns every year. The atmosphere here is the best I have ever been around. Kindness, caring, and learning are stressed. As is self accountability and critical thinking , not just rote learning. I love it. I would recommend it to anyone with no reservations!
We feel so lucky that our children get to attend this wonderful school! The faculty and staff are simply amazing and wholeheartedly dedicated to the success of the students: academically, emotionally, and socially. There are 650 students and they seem to know every last one of them by name.
We love our school! The Teachers and administration are amazing! They love our children and teach them and keep them safe. My child loves everything about going to school! Oaks is the best school I have ever been involved with!
Pelham Oaks has been our home for the duration of my boys' elementary career. The teachers and staff are second to none. As a matter of fact, we bought a house last year and I only searched in Oaks' zone so we could stay here.
I can't recommend them enough!
This school as AMAZING! My children have had a wonderful experience with all their teachers and the staff is so friendly and welcoming. Love this school!!!!
This school has a great staff and administration. The children are happy to arrive at school each day. The building is clean and well kept.
Pelham Oaks teachers and staff create a safe, loving, nurturing family environment. Academics is strong and love for children is even stronger.
Pelham Oaks Elementary Staff provide a safe and welcoming environment for students and families on a daily basis. From the moment you step into the building it is evident that the staff truly cares for each and every student.
The school provides a variety of events for their students and families, both during the day, and evening. They have an active and very supportive parent group, who continuously strive to provide staff members with resources requested and/or needed to enhance instructional opportunities for students. For the past two years students have exited the building, on the last day of school, crying because they were sad the school year was over. They wanted to spend more time with their classmates and teachers. To me this "speaks volumes" about the way students feel about their school. It also provides a clear example of the positive culture and excellent educational opportunities provided within the building.
We Love Pelham Oaks. The staff is amazing. The environment is inviting for the students and parents. Pelham Oaks has an involved staff working together, pushing themselves and their students to be the best.
Pelham Oaks is a warm, inviting school where kids love learning! It's not all about what the outside of the building looks like...it's about what's happening INSIDE!
This school has an amazing culture. The teachers are dedicated to their students and The community. The administration is supportive of teachers and parents.