Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Pelham High School is a public school located in Pelham, GA. It has 376 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Pelham High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-52 Students
- A+38 Students
- B+37 Students
- B35 Students
- C27 Students
- C+20 Students
- B-18 Students
- C+17 Students
- B-12 Students
- C12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Pelham High School Reviews
Great school! Safe and clean learning environment. Prepares students for the real world. Teachers are willing to help any student who is struggling in their class. Students are given a period called HELO, where they have a chance to visit a teachers classroom if they have any missing work or any grades they wish to fix.
Pelham High School is a great school. It's teachers make sure that you understand what they're teaching. They have a great track and field team. The foot ball team is amazing!
Pelham High school is an institution that is strong in some areas but lacks in others, but I definitely would recommend it to someone who lives in the area. The teachers care, and administration cares also, college preparedness could be improved on, but overall it is a good school.