Pelham High School is a public school located in Pelham, GA. It has 439 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Pelham High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+37 Students
- A+29 Students
- B+23 Students
- B18 Students
- C+16 Students
- C+15 Students
- B-11 Students
- B-10 Students
- A9 Students
- B+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Pelham High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Pelham High School Reviews
Pelham High School is a great school. It's teachers make sure that you understand what they're teaching. They have a great track and field team. The foot ball team is amazing!
Pelham High school is an institution that is strong in some areas but lacks in others, but I definitely would recommend it to someone who lives in the area. The teachers care, and administration cares also, college preparedness could be improved on, but overall it is a good school.
At the time of myself being there, there were a couple of okay teachers, and Honor's Students got the best overall educational experience (I was an honors student). Everyone else was just "there". Honor's classes were all-or-none. You had to beg the State Superintendent to take college courses (as a Black student). They had no idea how to address race and racism, and I didn't notice how racist the system was until I graduated and did research on racism.