Peddie School is a top rated, private, boarding school located in Hightstown, NJ. It has 550 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1. Tuition is $58,100 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding)
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Peddie School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+70 Students
- A+68 Students
- A+67 Students
- A+57 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+44 Students
- A+44 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+42 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Peddie School Reviews
I had a great experience at Peddie. The school was a perfect fit for me in all aspects of life. The academics challenged me but I was able to grow as a student from them. The school has a small tight-knit community which promotes the friendly and accepting energy that the students embody. The boarding aspect gives teenagers a strong sense of independence and responsibility, something that will be necessary once they begin their college education. The fact that the majority of faculty members live on campus also adds to the sense of community that Peddie has. Tecahers are available for extra help with school work throughout the entire day, not just during the school day. They work hard with their tudents to give them the best chance of success!
I went to a boarding school which is ranked higher than Peddie. My daughter goes to Peddie. She is thriving academically, athletically and socially. It is a very high spirited school with so many resources to engage a multitude of differing student interests. The academics are excellent and the faculty is extremely helpful. The administration makes swift changes when things aren't going smoothly. I am a huge fan. Peddie is the best!
Peddie is the most welcoming school I have attended so far in my life. The academic curriculum is solid and demands for efficiency from individuals, but it is also not overwhelming to an extent that may cause incapability to finish certain assignments. In addition, student life is diverse and colorful in the sense that students are closely knit with one another and form close bonds through a brief period of time. As a boarding student, I was able to so meet so many people I would not have met as a day student. The more outgoing I was, the better off I became in understanding the school community as well as connecting effectively with others. I made so many friends through plenty of interactions. Attending Peddie has been quite the memorable experience!