Pebblebrook High School is a public school located in Mableton, GA. It has 2,570 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 28% of students are at least proficient in math and 29% in reading.
Pebblebrook High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B665 Students
- A+476 Students
- B435 Students
- B+317 Students
- B-290 Students
- C+275 Students
- C+211 Students
- A-210 Students
- A+202 Students
- B-175 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.47 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.47 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 213 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.81 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.81 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.81 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.84 responses
Pebblebrook High School Reviews
Overall— Pebblebrook was a good school. I enjoyed my four years of attending there, but if I were completely honest i’d say that the school environment was just not as well as it should be: but other than that the teachers that I had were all good teacher and all had their best way in teaching. I will miss Pebblebrook High School because of all the beautiful memories I made there, like my first day as a freshman to the unexpected last day of my senior year. I just wish everything were different so I could’ve have made more over-lasting memories with all my friends & teachers! But sadly it wasn’t… but at least I had the pleasure of attending there and being part of a good high school in Cobb county, and no matter what others say about Pebblebrook I will forever cherish it and to all those beautiful moments created there by the class of 2020!
I've only been here since the middle of my junior year and the school has many positives, but there are a few setbacks as well. However, under the new administration, the school's future has been looking much brighter. There will be more classrooms and space to accommodate the students along with an increase in disciplinary actions to keep the school safe. The Performing Arts program is also amazing and their shows are beautiful. Unfortunately, I attended the school before all of the new changes will take place in terms of more rigorous coursework and better classroom resources. The administrators genuinely want to see the students succeed, but due to funding in the past and the environment surrounding the school success was difficult to come by. I am however happy to see the changes to come and the success that will follow!
I am in the magnet performing arts program at Pebblebrook and I love it here! Everyone is really nice and it is easy to find good friends here. As a sophomore, I was able to take AP Physics with juniors and seniors. The academics here are very good. There is plenty of tutoring available, even to PA (performing arts) students, who have to stay 45 minutes after school. Teachers also have many retest dates, for students who need them. The Performing Arts teachers are excellent. Things that could be improved upon would be the cleanliness of the Betty Gray building. I also believe that the library could use some more funding.