Peachtree Academy Covington Campus Reviews

Peachtree, in my 4 years, was quite a toss up. At the beginning it felt as if they were on top and really knew what was going on, but as I got more involved, the cracks quickly began to show. For being run by an Ex-Senator, its no surprise to see a correlation between the 3% of people who voted for her in the more recent election, transfering to the quality of school she runs. From teachers who are questionable at best, to teachers who literally taught math incorrectly. My experience has been far from pleasant. My parents always told me that "its just because you're young, its a good school" however, now that I'm older I can stand by my statement that Peachtree did not teach me well, or properly prepare me for college.
As a former student at Peachtree Academy, I highly DO NOT recommend this school. With the little diversity that they bestow, the constant rotations of reject teachers, and racist Administrators. I can truly admit that I didn't enjoy any of the 3 years I've attended there.
Peachtree Academy is a school that focuses on building your character and strengthening our academics and knowledge so that we are prepared and ready for college and our lives after.
Start Your Review of Peachtree Academy Covington Campus
The academics are challenging and my children enjoy the additional opportunity to engage through athletics and fine arts. They have developed life long friendships that they enjoy. They speak often of teachers who offer outside assistance when needed and my children feel supported in their learning.
The people at Peachtree are amazing! The teachers are like your friends and they treat you with respect. The students are the friendliest of all. They are caring and love one another.
Peachtree Academy is a school with a tight-nit yet welcoming community. Most teachers truly care about the students' education and strive to help them achieve excellence. Throughout my years here I have mostly enjoyed the close relationships I have formed with my peers and authoritarians. However, the culture is mostly centered around athletics, as opposed to academics or the arts. I have personally been concerned about this fact for many years and it both saddens and frustrates me that most athletes and sponsors for the sports strongly disagree with this fact. Hopefully this will change in the years to come. Overall, my experience at Peachtree has been an enriching one and I am quite glad to have attended here.