Peace Dale School Reviews

An excellent place. Hard working and caring teachers that want every student to succeed. From the principal to every single teacher, they care about the children and their educational success.
Peacedale Elementary makes me feel safe sending my son there. The curriculum is clearly mapped out and the communication with his teacher is simple. This year they were awarded as a Blue Ribbon school along with 279 other schools in the United States. I am so happy my son attends here.
This an amazing school, with a great team of teachers, specialists and faculty members! Any child would excel at this school.
Start Your Review of Peace Dale School
The staff had Peacedale has done an excellent job with my son. Even with poor leadership from supt. and principal, they continue to rise to the occasion. Now that the principal has resigned, the teachers can have more support and parents can have better communication. The PTO is wonderful at Peacedale! Also, GEAR production's annual play is a rare opportunity for all students. Overall, a great school!