Peabody Magnet High School Reviews

Peabody Magnet High School has a great community. Individuals working for this school show they genuinely care about you as a person. Although this school is usually represented as a lower school, it shows it is the home base of a lot of great, inspiring individuals.
At Peabody Magnet High School, i liked the diversity, the way the teachers cared, the involvement of an authority figure and the school spirit.
The teachers care about your education and the school is like another home. I’ve made the most memories in school because my class and other students are so close. The best school to be at hands down.
Start Your Review of Peabody Magnet High School
I love my school! We are the only Historically Black High School in Central Louisiana. People may say what they say about Peabody but they'll never understand the true love and the PRIDE until they step foot into those doors. As a very involved student, my only wish is more urgency, love, and understanding from the Teacher, Administration, and Parents at Peabody.
I like the athletic program at Peabody and I also like the teachers and the staff. I like how rules are followed and made clear for the students... And I also love how the students, teachers and parents. Represent Peabody so well.
Peabody has great history, involvement of alumis, and great school spirit, but that's unfortunately where it ends. Peabody does not prepare you for college, the students are too disruptive and indifferent to provide a decent learning environment, and there are too many substitutes and underqualified teachers. However you will not find another school who will prove the people wrong. Too many time have we been undermined because we are historically and predominantly black. Yes we're loud, but we're proud. Yes we are lazy sometimes, but we're united and get our business handled. Peabody has crossed so many miles stones since I've been attending and when I leave I hope it will cross many more.
I am currently a student at peabody, I love and have loved every second of it. The teachers are very helpful with making sure you get everything you need. The whole school is basically a big family.
Peabody has one of the nicest facilities in Rapides Parish. Alumni is great on Supporting the school . One thing that should Change is the selection of Teachers.
My overall experience at Peabody was great. Although the school was known to be horrible , it's actually not. I would like to see Peabody Magnet High School more diverse.
I have had my best experience this year at the school. I like the fact that they are really pushing everyone to fill out paper work to attend college if they are going or not.
Some of the teachers are ok and will try to go above and beyond for the students.
Boys basketball highly supported by all

Football somewhat supported . Everything else supported to lesser extent
Room for improvement. Overall I would rate good
Good experience overall. Convenient to home. Prom was fun. Probably would choose different school for stronger academic program
Mostly, athletic activities available .
Overall, good program. Has room for improvement in student checkout procedures.
The school's staff is quite amazing, helping when and however they can. The school, overall is a great school. The criteria is challenging but far from impossible. All it takes is dedication and motivation.
Start Your Review of Peabody Magnet High School
This school had a good culture feel to it and a lot of scool spirit.
The principal is very involved, but there are not many topics on bullying.
The food is good. I just wish there was more options.