Paulding High School is an above average, public school located in Paulding, OH. It has 376 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Paulding High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+41 Students
- B+28 Students
- B26 Students
- B19 Students
- C+18 Students
- A-17 Students
- B-16 Students
- A13 Students
- B11 Students
- A11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like Paulding High School
- BFairview High School
- Central Local School District, OH
- 37 reviews
- BAyersville High School
- Ayersville Local School District, OH
- 33 reviews
- B+Crestview High School
- Crestview Local School District (Convoy), OH
- 37 reviews
- B-Wayne Trace High School
- Wayne Trace Local School District, OH
- 12 reviews
Paulding High School Reviews
The teachers are really great. They take the time tot each you and are usually concerned if you don't understand. The discipline system needs some work. The popular kids get away with whatever they want, when as soon as a kid who isn't popular tries to do something that a popular kid would do, they are immediately yelled at. We have these things called houses where the whole high school is divided into 4 houses and you compete to see who has the most points. If your house has the most points at the end of the 9 weeks or at the end of the year, you get a reward. Now the rewards are great, but the meetings and competitions are no fun.
Paulding is a pretty average school for an agriculture based community. Most of the students are white and Christian. There are some pretty good teachers, but they balance out the not so great teachers. We are good at the sports that nobody cares about and bad at the sports everyone goes to.
I would to see some of the admission people changed. The food is not very good. I would also like to have some teachers that would actually teach instead of using a computer program to teach. I also don't like the house competitions and the meeting that we have in AAA that time that we have in AAA is supposed to be used for getting help with the teachers but instead we are using this time to have a meeting about some dumb house competition that we are having for that month.