Paul Cuffee Charter School is an above average, public, charter school located in Providence, RI. It has 766 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 24% of students are at least proficient in math and 31% in reading.
Paul Cuffee Charter School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B72 Students
- B-70 Students
- B-28 Students
- A-27 Students
- B-26 Students
- B+23 Students
- C17 Students
- A+14 Students
- B12 Students
- A+11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Paul Cuffee Charter School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Paul Cuffee Charter School
- BTimes2 Academy
- Providence Public Schools, RI
- 59 reviews
- B-Blackstone Academy Charter School
- Public School
- Pawtucket, RI
- 65 reviews
- BBeacon Charter School
- Beacon Charter School, RI
- 85 reviews
- BNew England Laborers'/Cranston Public Schools Construction & Career Academy
- Cranston Public Schools, RI
- 2 reviews
Paul Cuffee Charter School Reviews
I started off at Paul Cuffee in the fifth grade. I was welcomed with open arms. I automatically felt like I fit in. Although it can be very tough to step into a new school knowing that you didn't start from the beginning like everyone else, but this school was amazing. The students and staff diversity is huge! The amount of support you can receive as a student and also staff is incredible. I am very much appreciated from the community of Paul Cuffee, because without them I really don't know where I would be without the community.
Paul Cuffee Charter School is a high school in Providence, Rhode Island. The teachers are very helpful; they would go the extra mile for students. When they see students struggling, they would stay after school for them (3:30pm-5:00pm) just to make sure you are where they are suppose to be. The school acknowledge students with pizza party if they are on Head Of School which means they are responsible, supportive, respectful, and scholarly. If students have a 3.0 or high GPA then they would get an award. The school is a small school with less than 300 kids but every teacher knows every student. The culture at the school is amazing, they have a diverse community and everyone accepts everyone.
Paul cuffee is an amazing school. It is a small community filled with one on one help from the staff. Only thing I would change is the food but it is a great school spirit and over all, it has a beautiful culture and building.