Pattonville Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Maryland Heights, MO. It has 1,720 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
Pattonville Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-252 Students
- A160 Students
- B149 Students
- B146 Students
- A+129 Students
- B+120 Students
- B+110 Students
- B-110 Students
- B92 Students
- B+92 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.51 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.51 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 183 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.69 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.73 responses
Schools like Pattonville Senior High School
- AWebster Groves High School
- Webster Groves School District, MO
- 205 reviews
- AMaplewood-Richmond Heights High School
- Maplewood-Richmond Heights School District, MO
- 33 reviews
- ABrentwood High School
- Brentwood School District, MO
- 44 reviews
- A-Valley Park Senior High School
- Valley Park School District, MO
- 87 reviews
Pattonville Senior High School Reviews
My experience at Pattonville High School thus far has been amazing! The teachers are very kind and helpful while also pushing students to do the best they can both personally and academically. It is one of the most diverse schools in the state, and I have never seen a school so accepting of it's wide variety of students. It offers amazing academic programs that allows it's students to excel and succeed. Overall, It has been my best school experience thus far and I believe it has been preparing me well for collage and the working world.
What I liked about Pattonville Senior High School is the diversity and having a very good amount of choices to choose from when it comes to academics. There is a lot of opportunities to find out what you want to be when you grow into an adult and it allows you to learn more about yourself. What I also like is how they encourage you to explore different clubs and sports because it is always good to get involved. What I also liked is how much they put in into their students. For example, they have a drivers education class with simulators and cars to drive, which is a good opportunity for students to learn and not many high schools have that provided for their students. What Pattonville High School can improve is having more opportunities to learn more and research outside the books. For example, history classes usually repeat teaching something from the previous year. What I also think they can improve in is in giving their students lessons about adult life.
Pattonville has set me up for success in college in so many ways. From the college and career center to help you will all of your college needs. To all of the amazing STEM and nursing programs offered. I have gone to Pattonville all 4 years of my high school career and I would not have done anything differently. The friends and relationships I have built here will last a lifetime. Anything you sent your mind too Pattonville High School will aid you in every way to achieve your goal. From Theater to robotics to football and knitting club. If you can think of it, Pattonville offers it.