Pass Christian High School is a highly rated, public school located in Pass Christian, MS. It has 576 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Pass Christian High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+134 Students
- A-107 Students
- A-96 Students
- B95 Students
- B-75 Students
- A43 Students
- A-42 Students
- B+42 Students
- B-40 Students
- A-36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 42 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Schools like Pass Christian High School
- AGulfport High School
- Gulfport School District, MS
- 217 reviews
- A-Bay High School
- Bay St. Louis-Waveland School District, MS
- 75 reviews
- B+Long Beach High School
- Long Beach School District, MS
- 105 reviews
- A-Hancock High School
- Hancock County School District, MS
- 160 reviews
Pass Christian High School Reviews
Over my high school career, I have had the privilege of attending an amazing high school. Not only do they stick to their core values of encouraging through learning, but they also will support someone struggling. I have learned so much from going to Pass Christian High School. I have been pushed and tested at this school, but, in the end, I wouldn’t have gone to any other school. I am so glad to be a Pass High Pirate!
I absolutely love Pass Christian High School. I have been in the Pass Christian District all of my 12 years of school. The teachers are 100% always helpful. When the counselors aren't available, you can always go to a teacher. If you don't understand something, the teachers go out of their way to help find a way to help you. They make sure hard work pays off at Pass High. They give us block parties and other fun activities. Also, Pass Christian High School has classes that are needed in the real world. For instance, Life Connections teaches you how to budget and changes tires. Pass Christian High School makes you feel welcomed.
My experience with Pass Christian High School was great. I got to meet people from around the world and even become friends with some of them. I was a Pirate Dancer, so I got the chance to experience performing in front of the school for pep rallies, football and basketball games. In this club, I considered the dancers my family. We hung out outside of school in a pact just like in the classroom. I've also had the chance to be a part of volunteer work. I filed papers, delivered packages, escorted visitors, and so much more. I was able to bond with administrative, teaching, and support staff through community service also. My high school gives the opportunity participate in so many fun and educational activities. It has been so much fun to attend Pass High my freshman through senior years.