Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Parowan High School is an above average, public school located in Parowan, UT. It has 370 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B53 Students
- B+26 Students
- A23 Students
- C+19 Students
- B-15 Students
- A+12 Students
- B-12 Students
- B-9 Students
- B+8 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Parowan High School Reviews
I loved attending! So much school spirit and the traditions are amazing! It is such a fun environment. I was able to take college courses while still attending high school.
This school has an amazing student body. We have amazing teachers who care about what they do, and they know what they are doing. We have a lot of amazing oppurtunities at this school and we can be involved in more than one thing, which is an amazing thing to be able to do.
For as small of a school it is, Parowan High is a great place to learn. Every single teacher there cares about each individual student and will do anything to help them succeed. The campus is always kept pristine and the atmosphere there is great.