Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Parma High School is an above average, public school located in Parma, ID. It has 333 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Parma High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-89 Students
- B-86 Students
- B79 Students
- B+42 Students
- B-38 Students
- C37 Students
- B34 Students
- B-34 Students
- B27 Students
- B-27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Parma High School Reviews
I moved to the Parma district in 6th grade and it was the best decision my family could have ever made. The culture of the school is something that can’t be duplicated. I’ve made forever friends with not only other students but also the teachers. They are the most genuine helpful teachers I’ve ever learned from. I play a lot of sports and am in tons of clubs and everything is balanced so well throughout education, sports, and club life. I couldn’t have imagined being so happy at school and I wouldn’t change it for anything!
The one change I would like for Parma High School is to add a Soccer team other than that, it is a great school! It isn’t too small or too big around 300 high school students therefore everyone knows you and you have great relationships with your teachers and easy to get help
The Parma School District is the only school that I've gone to. I went from kindergarten to 12 grade and I would say that it is a good school though there are some things that should be changed or at least tried to better. The first is comments that some students may say the teachers do handle it but in a way that a student walks back in cheering and acting as if he wasn't't just out in the hall getting talked too. Though the new principal has made a lot of changes there is still more to be done but I sure did enjoy my years at Parma High School.