Parkway Middle School Reviews

I was born and raised in Kissimme, FL. I grew up with great friends. Parkway was very diverse. You quickly can find an interest and friends there. Also, the campus is very nice for a middle school.
The academics offered were good, everything they taught was a great help in high school. I loved their note taking strategy it helped a lot to keep it organized and helped for studying before test. It was easy for the scheduling process, all they did was give us a paper with all the classes and we picked our top 10 and then they did what they could to give us the classes we needed but wanted as well. The workload wasn't bad they gave us what was needed for test.
Everything was great in Parkway, everyone was determined to do what they wanted and joined whatever they wanted and enjoyed it and met great people.
Start Your Review of Parkway Middle School
If I can do the parkway school years again I would. Coming into Parkway I was a new student I thought it would be really hard making friends and fitting in but it wasn't Everyone is great. My group of friends were like a second family. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. I believe every school event was fun and memorable.
The teachers were great, they all helped in everyway they can and taught well. We all took great notes because the teachers provided good information to put in the notes. They all were very friendly and showed interest in each student. They were good with tutoring students and making sure they had goo grades to pass on to the next grade. Everyone in Parkway are like a family its great.
Taking honor classes prepared me for freshman year of high school. I also met some of my best friends here and the bond you create with student and staff turn into family with memories I can take with me anywhere I go!