Parkview High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+403 Students
- B+334 Students
- B-190 Students
- A+152 Students
- A-152 Students
- A+148 Students
- A+91 Students
- C+85 Students
- B-77 Students
- B-71 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.54 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.54 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 158 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.69 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.79 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.79 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.98 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.98 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.98 responses
Parkview High School Reviews
Review Parkview High School
What I liked about Parkview the most was the growing diversity of all cultures and various backgrounds. I feel like diversity truly does speak for itself in uniting everyone together along with the continuing growing bond of everyone getting to accept and love one another. Parkview not only had to offer well experienced teachers who were socially compatible with students and intrigued by what we had to say, but with that also had a very good learning environment with so many resources and clubs available for extra help if anyone needed it. I certainly had the best four years at this school!
Parkview High School is a school that displays a positive attitude throughout the student body. It contains very diverse interactions and a friendly society. I experienced a diverse student body, enjoyed football games and dance shows where a lot support is provided and I enjoyed all of my teachers; who presented me with educational leadership and has made an effort to make sure I understand the material. Attending Parkview High School changed my mindset about learning, this school has increased my desire to learn and shown me to better myself in all of my assignments and not come approach my school work with laziness. I have only been at Parkview for a year and I have enjoyed! If I could do it all over again I would began my ninth grade year at Parkview High School and stay this until the end!
Parkview has provided me with some of the most rich experiences and memories. I love the culture here and the strength of the community is amazing! I have made so many connections with peers and faculty members here and I would not trade my time here for anything else. Parkview has not only provided me with an opportunity for growth, but it has allowed me to push myself in and out of the classroom to be better than I was the day before.