Parkersburg Catholic High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Parkersburg, WV. It has 156 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. Tuition is $8,473 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Parkersburg Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-25 Students
- A-21 Students
- B-15 Students
- C+13 Students
- B+12 Students
- A+11 Students
- A10 Students
- B9 Students
- A7 Students
- A+6 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Parkersburg Catholic High School Reviews
I love my high school. Because our school is small there is more student-teacher interaction, smaller classes, and everyone knows each other. It is excellent for college prep and it excels your faith. I highly recommend Parkersburg Catholic High School!
The school is very active in the community! The students work hard and receive a good education. The school itself is very small but that gives the students more of an opportunity to get involved. There are many clubs and sports to participate in. I wish there were less politics at the school and I wish the tuition was much lower.
I love the family atmosphere of my school. I would like to see more qualified staff. Many of the teachers do not have degrees in education. The school seems to have taken a turn for the worse over the last few years. I hope it can get back to where it was years ago, because it is nice for families to have educational options in our area. The number of students is down so much that many of the sports teams are nonexistent.