Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Parkers Chapel High School is an above average, public school located in El Dorado, AR. It has 318 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 48% of students are at least proficient in math and 54% in reading.
Parkers Chapel High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-65 Students
- B46 Students
- A-32 Students
- B-26 Students
- B+24 Students
- C20 Students
- B-17 Students
- A-15 Students
- B14 Students
- C9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Parkers Chapel High School
Parkers Chapel High School Reviews
Parkers Chapel, a place of opportunity and a truly great community. I have been at Parkers Chapel since Pre-School and it is the greatest community I have ever experienced. Being a small school the students and staff are closer together and the community has a strong bond that you cannot find in another school. The staff itself will go out of their way to ensure your success, the students will have a closer bond with you from being a smaller school and strive to all come together to accomplish something. The parents are strongly connected with the school by participating in after school events and donating to an activity. Parkers Chapel is a very close bonded school which everyone comes together as a community and I strongly recommend Parkers Chapel to any family looking for their child's new school.
Parker’s Chapel is a good, tight knit school, if you have gone there your whole life. Moving there as a new student, our of state, the school was welcoming but the students that have been there forever get priority. The teachers, not all but some, are very judgemental and gossip oriented. Other than that I believe this is a very good highschool.
I have gone to this school since kinder garden, so the teachers and staff of the school have raised and shaped who I am and how I think. Many teachers encouraged me and took the time to explain problems that I didn't understand. All of my friends are from school and they help to challenge and encourage me to achieve my goals. The teachers push the students to do their best, and as a result this school is one of the top academic schools in this area. This school is unique because of all of the people that attend the school, and how when a few people are missing the feeling of school that day is off and you can tell someones gone. I would choose to go to this school again without a second thought.