Park High School is an above average, public school located in Livingston, MT. It has 500 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
102 View Vista Drive
Livingston, MT 59047
Park High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+121 Students
- B-63 Students
- B+27 Students
- C+25 Students
- B-21 Students
- A+20 Students
- B18 Students
- A-16 Students
- B12 Students
- A12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Park High School Reviews
Park High School is a school where bullies are awarded for their behaviors, drop outs are the normal ones, and suicide or suicidal thought occur as much as sleeping does. The teachers care a lot, but there is nothing they can do either at this point. The school is losing funding due to the mass loss of students. Classes barely do work, skipping isn't noticed, and people smoke 24/7 in bathrooms and classrooms. I wish I didn't have to spend four years there, and I hope future generations never have to suffer through the school system in place in the small town of Livingston, Montana.
I appreciated the smaller classes and the sense of community found in all school events. The talent of the theatre and choir was especially wonderful and the teachers were decent at their jobs and for the most part felt liked they cared, which was good, cause the guidance office was always so overwhelmed you could never get in to see them unless you are ready to throw yourself off a cliff. Good luck finding help for scholarships or college advice, you won't find it there. On the other hand, the food is edible, the people aren't awful, and the options for extra curricular activities is wide. Overall, good experience.
I came here from another school and in comparison Park is excellent. The staff cares and puts effort into each student. The teachers push the students to work hard, and they are willing to stay after school to chat and offer extra help. A lot of the students here don't know what they have. If schools were like this across the country, we'd have a very well educated and highly motivated population.