Park City High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-280 Students
- A-71 Students
- B+68 Students
- A-49 Students
- A+42 Students
- B-41 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+39 Students
- A-37 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 36 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.38 responses
Park City High School Reviews
Review Park City High School
Teachers at PCHS are incredibly passionate and care for their students both academically and personally. students are encouraged to view different subjects like social movements or even sports rhetoric from different perspectives. PCHS is one of the most competitive high schools both statewide and nationally. The majority of students are enrolled in AP/Honors courses starting from freshman year and keep the momentum going all through senior year some taking up to 8 APs at the same time. Our debate and FBLA are consistently highly ranked. PCHS encourages students to get involved in extracurricular activities. From Key Club to NHS to Social Activism Club to GSA to Robotics there's endless opportunities to get involved around the school. Athletics are a big part of our school and although support is widespread for all sports team the most popular are football and volleyball. I've enjoyed my time at PCHS tremendously and wouldn't have changed any aspect of it.
I've only been at PCHS for a few months now but I'm already in love! This school is a hot spot for innovative ideas to flourish and for academic skills to be challenged. As part of the PCHS Student Council I've been able to witness how exciting and entertaining the school events are. But I would have to say the most rewarding part of being a PCHS student is how proud everyone is to show their school spirit/miner pride!
Park City High School is amazing. The classes are offered at different levels to meet the needs of each student, and the school even offers smaller classes to those who struggle in order for them to have more one on one time with the teacher. The teachers are well educated and know the subjects they teach incredibly well. Overall, Park City High is a great school.