Park City High School is an elite, public school located in Park City, UT. It has 1,131 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 63% in reading.
Park City High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A399 Students
- B+109 Students
- A93 Students
- B+78 Students
- A+73 Students
- B-60 Students
- A54 Students
- A54 Students
- A+50 Students
- A49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 40 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.36 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.39 responses
Schools like Park City High School
Park City High School Reviews
Even though our school is not necessarily know for our sports record, we still have great turn outs to most of the games. When attending these games there is a student section where everyone is cheering, smiling, and there as one student body supporting one another. We also have many free events/"swag" given out to the student body. A new t-shirt is given out every homecoming game, with student council sponsored events all of homecoming week, with multiple other spirit weeks through out the year. One of my most treasured memories every year is the homecoming pep rally where we are grouped by our grades and have competitions between the grades. This is one of the times I feel we are the most united. To go along with our school unity we have teachers that truly care about us, each teacher takes the time to get to know their students and their likes and dislikes. Park City High School is somewhere I have had the best years and made friends that will last a life time.
Park City High School is an awesome school! Some teacher aren't the best but if you get the right ones learning the material is essay. Sophomores like to stand in the middle of the hallways, pissing everyone off.
I absolutely loved my experience at Park City High School. In my own personal opinion, we have the best teachers and faculty in the whole state. I've made insanely amazing relationships with my teachers and cannot thank them enough for being the greatest support system I could ever ask for. As for the education and academics, we have some of the best programs in the state for Debate, Music, and Robotics. I feel as though if I went to any other high school, I would be a completely different person than I am today.