Park City High School is a top rated, public school located in Park City, UT. It has 1,147 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 58% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Park City High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A416 Students
- B+111 Students
- A96 Students
- B+81 Students
- A+79 Students
- B-64 Students
- A58 Students
- A54 Students
- A+54 Students
- A53 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 48 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.41 responses
Schools like Park City High School
Park City High School Reviews
Park City High School gave me a lot of opportunities that you couldn't find in a lot of other schools around Utah. Great academics and teachers as well as resources for college. However the administration of PCHS and PC school district has a lot of work to do. They are extremely concerned about the image of PCHS and will go to great lengths to cover up any scandals. They try to disguise PCHS as a liberal bubble where everyone is happy and there isn't any issues. But if you dig into the city's affluence, you'll discover how corrupted it really is. Also PCHS has terrible diversity, there was I think one black student in my graduating class. One. So don't even try to explain to me that PC is not racist. But still, I overall enjoyed my time here and encourage students to attend. Just be weary and be ready to cause some havoc.
Even though our school is not necessarily know for our sports record, we still have great turn outs to most of the games. When attending these games there is a student section where everyone is cheering, smiling, and there as one student body supporting one another. We also have many free events/"swag" given out to the student body. A new t-shirt is given out every homecoming game, with student council sponsored events all of homecoming week, with multiple other spirit weeks through out the year. One of my most treasured memories every year is the homecoming pep rally where we are grouped by our grades and have competitions between the grades. This is one of the times I feel we are the most united. To go along with our school unity we have teachers that truly care about us, each teacher takes the time to get to know their students and their likes and dislikes. Park City High School is somewhere I have had the best years and made friends that will last a life time.
Park City High School is an awesome school! Some teacher aren't the best but if you get the right ones learning the material is essay. Sophomores like to stand in the middle of the hallways, pissing everyone off.