Park City High School is an elite, public school located in Park City, UT. It has 1,131 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 63% in reading.
Park City High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A366 Students
- B+106 Students
- A88 Students
- B+74 Students
- A+61 Students
- B-58 Students
- A+50 Students
- A47 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+46 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 36 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.38 responses
Schools like Park City High School
Park City High School Reviews
Park City High School is an awesome school! Some teacher aren't the best but if you get the right ones learning the material is essay. Sophomores like to stand in the middle of the hallways, pissing everyone off.
My experience at Park City High School is great. The school is diverse and has many options for students. The school offers so many classes and choices for the career you are trying to aim for. If I could, I would change the start time and change the amount of homework students get. We start to early and students don't get the required amount of hours to focus during school because teachers give students to much homework.
Park City High School was a good school. It was very easy to get involved in clubs and organizations. I found it easy to develop leadership skills through the extra curricular activities. The one thing that I did not like was the competitiveness and amount of stress that students dealt with. It was extremely overwhelming, at times managing all the extra curricular activities, AP classes, after school labs, and having a social life was difficult but in the end it wasn't too bad.