Park City High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-321 Students
- B+83 Students
- A-80 Students
- A-57 Students
- A+48 Students
- A+46 Students
- B-46 Students
- B-44 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+40 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 36 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.38 responses
Park City High School Reviews
Review Park City High School
Park City High School was a good school. It was very easy to get involved in clubs and organizations. I found it easy to develop leadership skills through the extra curricular activities. The one thing that I did not like was the competitiveness and amount of stress that students dealt with. It was extremely overwhelming, at times managing all the extra curricular activities, AP classes, after school labs, and having a social life was difficult but in the end it wasn't too bad.
Teachers at PCHS are incredibly passionate and care for their students both academically and personally. students are encouraged to view different subjects like social movements or even sports rhetoric from different perspectives. PCHS is one of the most competitive high schools both statewide and nationally. The majority of students are enrolled in AP/Honors courses starting from freshman year and keep the momentum going all through senior year some taking up to 8 APs at the same time. Our debate and FBLA are consistently highly ranked. PCHS encourages students to get involved in extracurricular activities. From Key Club to NHS to Social Activism Club to GSA to Robotics there's endless opportunities to get involved around the school. Athletics are a big part of our school and although support is widespread for all sports team the most popular are football and volleyball. I've enjoyed my time at PCHS tremendously and wouldn't have changed any aspect of it.
Park City High Schools is ranked number one in the state. There are a wide variety or classes that appeal to all different kinds of students and career choices. Students are provided with laptops and have some of the best teachers out there. There is so much support for the students including recourses like teachers and academically, books and such. I've very much enjoyed my experience here and am glad and grateful to be able to take part in such a prestigious school.