COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
PCS is on campus, 5 days/week. The PCS COVID-19 task force is committed to actively reviewing data and metrics leading to decisions where students and staff can remain in school safely within our leveled approach. We are grateful for the capacity and spaces that we have at PCS, as well as class sizes that allow for physically distancing within our classrooms. Face coverings are mandatory. Learn More
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
Park Christian School is an outstanding Christ-centered kindergarten through 12th grade school. Strong academics, competitive athletics, expressive fine arts, and inspiring Christian emphasis combine to provide a positive, nurturing environment where students prepare for success in college and in life.
Park Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+49 Students
- B25 Students
- B+24 Students
- A-21 Students
- A15 Students
- B-13 Students
- B10 Students
- B+7 Students
- B-7 Students
- B+6 Students
Expected Student Outcomes
As PCS pursues its mission to be a Christ-centered academic community, our goal is to produce graduates who are equipped to think Biblically, live wisely, and serve faithfully.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses