Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Paris High School is an above average, public school located in Paris, AR. It has 339 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Paris High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-130 Students
- A-87 Students
- C+76 Students
- B67 Students
- B35 Students
- B-34 Students
- B+20 Students
- A-17 Students
- C+17 Students
- B-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Paris High School Reviews
Paris High School is a place where everyone feels welcome and accepted by people of the same interests. Everyone always try to speak positive about most everything. It is just all around a spectacular school!
I have went to Paris schools my whole life. I started out at pre-school here and now i'm a senior. I like this school because it isnt a huge school and we graduate with about 60-80 people a class. Everyone knows everyone and everyone gets along. Paris schools are usually pretty clean and nice. The food isnt the best but this year they stepped up their game. The teachers here are kind and they will help you with anything you need. Some of the teachers have worked here for a while and they have had some of our parents in class.
My experience at Paris High School was one of the most memorable times of my life. The teachers and staff were amazing role models and cared deeply for each and every student. They strive to push every student to be the best that they can be and try to ensure that every student has an opportunity to go to college. The only thing that would improve the Paris High School is to be able to have more resources for learning, such as more computers and library books.