Paris High School
- PARIS, AR
grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C+
- Diversitygrade B
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Health & Safetygrade A minus
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade B+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A minus
Paris High School is a public school located in PARIS, AR. It has 312 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Paris High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B137 Students
- grade A minus90 Students
- grade C+77 Students
- grade B68 Students
- grade B35 Students
- grade C+35 Students
- grade B+24 Students
- grade A19 Students
- grade B minus18 Students
- grade B minus13 Students
View Homes Near Paris High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade B minus
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade A minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responses
- Dress up days and Homecoming67%
- Game nights33%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 5 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$9,984 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 8 responses
Schools like Paris High School
- grade B minusOzark High School
- Ozark School District, AR
- Rating 3.79 out of 5 117 reviews
- grade BClarksville High School
- Clarksville School District, AR
- Rating 3.72 out of 5 159 reviews
- grade C minusWestside High School
- Westside School District, AR
- Rating 3.55 out of 5 33 reviews
- grade B+Scranton High School
- Scranton School District, AR
- Rating 4.08 out of 5 25 reviews
Paris High School Reviews
Rating 3.64 out of 5 61 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Paris High School is a place where everyone feels welcome and accepted by people of the same interests. Everyone always try to speak positive about most everything. It is just all around a spectacular school!
I have went to Paris schools my whole life. I started out at pre-school here and now i'm a senior. I like this school because it isnt a huge school and we graduate with about 60-80 people a class. Everyone knows everyone and everyone gets along. Paris schools are usually pretty clean and nice. The food isnt the best but this year they stepped up their game. The teachers here are kind and they will help you with anything you need. Some of the teachers have worked here for a while and they have had some of our parents in class.
My experience at Paris High School was one of the most memorable times of my life. The teachers and staff were amazing role models and cared deeply for each and every student. They strive to push every student to be the best that they can be and try to ensure that every student has an opportunity to go to college. The only thing that would improve the Paris High School is to be able to have more resources for learning, such as more computers and library books.