Pangburn High School is a public school located in Pangburn, AR. It has 360 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 33% of students are at least proficient in math and 53% in reading.
Pangburn High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B57 Students
- C+51 Students
- A-44 Students
- B42 Students
- B+37 Students
- B-28 Students
- A-13 Students
- B-13 Students
- A-13 Students
- B-12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Pangburn High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Pangburn High School
- CMidland High School
- Midland School District, AR
- 20 reviews
- CWhite County Central High School
- White County Central School District, AR
- 35 reviews
- B-Heber Springs High School
- Heber Springs School District, AR
- 97 reviews
- B-Bald Knob High School
- Bald Knob School District, AR
- 74 reviews
Pangburn High School Reviews
I moved to Pangburn schools in the 6th grade and it was the best choice I have made in my path of education. The way we have our program, the flex schedule, really allows us to work at our own speed and get more one-on-one time with teachers and to get the help we need. We are also allowed to take college courses in high school and gain college credits, or you can go to a tech program, like Mechanics or Welding. We also have a career coach now who helps us majorly with college, scholarships, or even for people going straight into the workforce find jobs.
Pangburn High School is the school I will be graduating through May 3, 2020. Their main goal is getting our work done and making sure we have the time to to do it. We go at our own pace and it is amazing. The only thing I would change is less work online and more back on pencil and paper. Also the NO BULLYING ALLOWED needs to be enforced better.
My overall expirence with Pangburn High School, is going great. I am currently a Sophmore. Pangburn High School has taught me so many things. At Pangburn High School you have a choice to work at your own pace, because of Pangburn High School, I have been chosen to be a member of NSHSS for my really high academic scores and a gpa of a 3.8 in 10th grade. Everything is done online except for the foriegn language class, that we do verbally. Pangburn High School is an incredible school, and has taught me so much.