Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Pampa High School is a public school located in Pampa, TX. It has 954 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 49% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Pampa High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B114 Students
- A-104 Students
- A+62 Students
- B60 Students
- A+54 Students
- B-51 Students
- A39 Students
- B+33 Students
- A32 Students
- B+31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Pampa High School Reviews
I Loved all my 4 years in High school . It was something I will always remember . The teachers were always super helpful and never let me fail. The soccer program was the best ! I always felt comfortable and I could be myself at this school . It was rare to see bullying or others hurting each other . The building has lots of history and it is really interesting. A lot of people will tell you they were proud to be a harvester . I talk to many people in town that have graduated in the years before and they talk about their experience at pampa high . They all have different interesting stories . It is a school that cares for their students well being and protects every single student and staff member in the building . Once you get involved it is the best time of your high school years . The school offers many sports and different programs for students. I took comercial photography, and that’s when I found my passion for photography. Without it I wouldn’t be studying for photography.
Pampa High School is a very welcoming school. Ever since I started my first day at Pampa High, I've felt comfortable around students and staff. In this school, everyone cares for each other, whether we know one another or not, and that is something I cherish about this school. Something I would enjoy seeing change is the budgeting of PHS. It would be nice to have a higher budget for things such as art and other electives.
I like the teachers and people there. They are very helpful when needed. I absolutely love the Athletic Department, we have the best coaches. I would like to see the way they handle bad behavior to change, especially the bullying.