COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Palmer Trinity School is taking an informed and proactive approach to the situation. We are taking all necessary steps to prepare for various scenarios and contingency strategies. Please know that the safety and well-being of your child and our entire community is our top priority. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Click on the link below for more information. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Palmer Trinity School is an independent, college preparatory, coeducational Episcopal institution that is both academically challenging and spiritually supportive. As members of the greater community, Palmer Trinity educates students to lead lives of honor and social responsibility with a focus on sustainability, global citizenship, and character development. Each student has the opportunity to reach his or her maximum potential in a school community that teaches and models high academic and personal standards. The School enrolls over 750 students in grades 6-12.
Palmer Trinity School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+130 Students
- A+92 Students
- A-61 Students
- A56 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+38 Students
- A37 Students
Palmer Trinity School has taken the urgent responsibility to prepare students for their life and work as citizens and leaders in a global world. Global Education, therefore, is not an option. The School has certain starting advantages. We are a founding member of the Global Education Benchmark Group (GEBG), a national institution of independent schools that have leading global programs.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.66 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.65 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.65 responses