A benefit of Palma School’s all-boys environment is peer power. The bond of brotherhood is strong and when harnessed leads to life-long friendships and the kind of camaraderie, respect and support rarely found at a school.
A campus culture of inclusivity is fostered by team building retreats at every grade level. Meaningful service, from tutoring at local grade schools to a prison program that changes the lives of both students and inmates, allows young men to grow in character and compassion, making them effective leaders.
Catholic tradition provides that every student and their families are welcomed and valued regardless of their origin, heritage or faith. Creating a spiritual foothold provides an advantageous position for a developing young man to propel upward and forward.
With all that Palma School offers, it’s no wonder that Chieftains matriculate to some of the best colleges and universities in the country and excel in both academics and sports at the collegiate level.
Palma School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+58 Students
- A55 Students
- A+55 Students
- A-46 Students
- A40 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+33 Students
- B-30 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses