- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
Palm Valley School is an exceptional learning community that educates, nurtures, and challenges each student to achieve excellence and contribute to our Global Society. We value individualized attention to students, innovative teaching, diversity, trust and respect, and are committed to the academic success of all students.
We are an independent school that serves students in PS to Grade 12. We focus on academics with a rigorous college preparatory curriculum that integrates technology, hands-on teaching methodologies, social-emotional learning, cultural competence, and service learning.
Palm Valley School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+22 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+18 Students
- A16 Students
- A-14 Students
- A+14 Students
- A14 Students
- A11 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Palm Valley School Reviews
The small school atmosphere requires you to foster relationships with a diverse group of classmates that you may not otherwise. I still speak to and see my classmates regularly and see them as family. As children our families bonded, we attended each others milestones (like graduations from undergraduate, graduate and medical school) and now we are still a part of each others lives as we have started our own families.
The teachers that really impacted my life as a student are still teaching there today and it brings me so much joy that one day my children can be taught by them too!