Palm Harbor University High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+326 Students
- A-270 Students
- A223 Students
- A-199 Students
- C+133 Students
- A+93 Students
- B80 Students
- B55 Students
- A+52 Students
- B+50 Students
Note: School map boundaries my have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.56 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.56 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 190 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.66 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.66 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.89 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.89 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.89 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.101 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.101 responses
Palm Harbor University High School Reviews
Review Palm Harbor University High School
I'm very glad that I chose to attend this school because of the medical program I took part in. I was able to compete in HOSA throughout my years which expanded my knowledge and awareness to a lot of different fields and events involving medicine. I was also taught a lot of valuable skills through the program, whether it was at clinicals or in class. I earned my CNA certification recentley through this amazing program, allowing me to work in hospital and/or geriatric settings at an age as young as 17 years old!
PHUHS is a wonderful school, with IB, Medical, and Traditional programs. It made Newsweek's "America's Top High Schools 2015" as number 302. The administration is responsive and always there to help when a student has a question. The librarian is very devoted and runs the media center beautifully. This dedication is also shown in the majority of teachers at the school. The diversity is low, but that is the only negative aspect of the school. There is a multitude of tutoring opportunities and clubs for after school. The sports are numerous and dedicated as well. Most of our sports teams go on to districts. Palm Harbor University High School is one of the reasons why I moved to Palm Harbor. I'm glad I am able to attend such an amazing school.
Palm harbor high school has been such an incredible school, and has provided me with the education, friends and resources I've needed to be successful! The campus is very safe and pretty! Everyone in the administration is very helpful! I've enjoyed my experience here for the past 4 years!