Palisades Charter High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+408 Students
- A+271 Students
- A+268 Students
- A+246 Students
- A182 Students
- B152 Students
- A-138 Students
- A134 Students
- A134 Students
- A-122 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.51 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.51 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.58 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.82 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.84 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.84 responses
Palisades Charter High School Reviews
Review Palisades Charter High School
Honestly, I feel extremely lucky to attend Palisades! The teachers here are amazing and they really care about school problems such as bullying, discrimination, and racism. Teacher play an active role in shaping the school's environment into a hospitable and family-like atmosphere. Teachers take the time to speak to students not only about school, but about their lives. The teachers at Palisades taught me to embrace my unique identity rather than being ashamed of it.
Amazing! Pali offers countless opportunities from robotics club, a study center that offers free tutoring, a mechanics class, to a surf team. Theres something for everyone.
Pali has pods, groups they divide freshman into, that include drama, music, media, etc. I never understood the point of this, it had no impact on my freshman year. Ask anyone and they'll tell you, Pali's math department is not that great. The teachers are unhelpful and the schools ciriculum make the classes harder than they need to be. The AP classes at Pali, the ones I have taken at least (US history, language, literature, and government), have all had terrific teachers who really are focused on helping you understand the course. The arts at Pali are truly amazing considering the low funding they have. I have been very impressed with the supplies and materials students have access to. Our sports teams, most of them, are national champions. The atmosphere of Pali is like no other, we are less than a mile from the beach and are walking distance to the Palisades Village.