Page High School is a public school located in Page, AZ. It has 748 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 22% in reading.
Page High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B184 Students
- A147 Students
- A142 Students
- B-121 Students
- B95 Students
- B60 Students
- B+51 Students
- C+48 Students
- B+39 Students
- A+37 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 26 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Page High School Reviews
Learning at Page High School was a unique experience. The culture of the Navajo people is a very important part of the schools way of teaching its students. Although it is not run in a cultural way. The schools administration is always open to new ways to improve themselves and the academics at the school. Many students are from of the reservation, and they struggle, although they are all very hard workers when they put their mind to a certain task. The environment at the school is and always has been a safe environment, that welcomes many to improve themselves in many ways, in-order for them to have a steady future. There were always plenty of activities for all. Teachers were always open to the students teaching habits and always kept them going, so they could push for a better future.
I’ve spent my 4 entire high school years at Page High School. I’ve spent 3 of it in honors classes, where I have enjoyed it. The classes were challenging. I feel that the school culture was decent, the student body does their best to conjure up events for students. I feel that there’s a lack of clubs that I’ve found interesting but in senior year there were some more interesting clubs. The teachers I’ve had were great, they were all unique and did their best to keep the class invigorating. I feel that the school thrives on the CTE courses, where’s there’s a lot of them that are good. But high school is how you make it out to be, so this may be the best high school you went to, or the worst. Your decision
It’s a very small school with some amazing interactive teachers! A student definitely has to motivate them self to succeed, teacher interact when asked. The school has the best football game and Page high school spirit.