PACT Charter Secondary School is a public, charter school located in Ramsey, MN. It has 310 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
PACT Charter Secondary School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+36 Students
- C+25 Students
- B25 Students
- B-25 Students
- A-14 Students
- B+13 Students
- C+10 Students
- A+8 Students
- C+7 Students
- A7 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
PACT Charter Secondary School Reviews
PACT does not have a good environment for boys or girls. Girls aren't allowed to wear leggings without a long shirt or dress, shoulders must be covered by at least a three-fingered wide shirt strap, or holes higher than your knee. This sends a message for boys, the message is "You have no self control and will not build any self control so we must shelter you from being "exposed" to the "promiscuous" parts of the female body." Ah, yes, the curves of a buttocks, soft shoulders, and their dry knees. The eye candy of a woman. If a male is getting distracted from a female's butt, shoulder, or knee they need to learn self-discipline and self-control. Censorship of the woman's body is counter productive and toxic to the masculine mind set. And girls shouldn't have to take responsibility for someone else's actions.
Administration works hard at supporting teachers, encouraging them and equipping then to do their job well. Teachers work tirelessly to equip students to be life long learners and world changers!
Pact's small classroom size is very nice. You really know your whole graduating class at PACT. If being in a smaller atmosphere is important to you rather than 400+ in your graduating class, PACT is good. Leadership has gotten better in past years. School spirit during pep rally's or in general is low. There is a good amount of support for sports though.