COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Pacific Ridge School enjoyed its first day of school virtually on September 1. Pacific Ridge has a plan in place to support on-line, on-campus, and hybrid learning as government and CDC regulations continue to evolve. We are currently offering personalized virtual tours for future academic years. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time that works for your family. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Pacific Ridge School is an educational experience dedicated to developing in its students intellect, agility, and courage that will serve them in young adulthood and beyond. We started out with a desire to build a community committed to learning and growth, laying the foundation for a purposeful life ahead.
At Pacific Ridge School, we offer an outstanding education that prepares students to enter adulthood with resilience and a strong sense of self. To achieve this, we believe in creating the right set of experiences for every student to develop a sense of curiosity, the mindset to solve any problem, and the determination to achieve the extraordinary. We know the students that pass through our doors are empowered to make positive change in the world, and we enable them to do so with creativity and confidence.
Pacific Ridge School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+72 Students
- A+70 Students
- A+64 Students
- A+57 Students
- A51 Students
- A+49 Students
- A45 Students
- A42 Students
- A41 Students
- A+40 Students
Harkness Learning at Pacific Ridge School
It all starts in the classroom with small groups and lively discussions around the Harkness table. Our approach involves empowering students with the confidence to engage with challenging material and appreciate diverse perspectives. Each student is seen, heard, and actively included, which helps them to develop the critical thinking and open-mindedness to undertake anything that comes their way.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses