- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade A+
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A+
- Sportsgrade A
With 1,100 students in Pre-First through 12th grade and a 9:1 student-teacher ratio, Pace focuses on developing each child’s passions and strengths through academics, athletics and the arts. But we also understand that education today is more complicated than the three As; it’s about providing global perspectives in the classroom and an integrated experience before and after the bell rings. That’s why we emphasize diversity, inclusion and Judeo-Christian values, and why building character is at the heart of everything we do. Pace students, guided by our outstanding faculty and staff, develop a deep understanding of the world and the people around them. Our students graduate as global leaders who want to be successful, and they realize that true success means making a positive difference.
Pace Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+114 Students
- grade A+74 Students
- grade A+50 Students
- grade A+49 Students
- grade A+48 Students
- grade A+45 Students
- grade A+43 Students
- grade A+41 Students
- grade A+38 Students
- grade A+38 Students
Isdell Center for Global Leadership
The Isdell Center for Global Leadership cultivates prepared, confident citizens of the world. By exploring an annual global theme and examining it from all angles and at all ages, we build critical-thinking skills that students then apply to other issues. Thinking on this level challenges perceptions, requires curiosity, and develops global mindsets and cultural appreciation.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 9 responses
- GAP Day25%
- Spirit Week25%
- First Day of School16%
- Friday Dance (Mrs. Durlin)9%
- April Fool's Newspaper6%
- Food Truck Friday6%
- Morning Assemblies6%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 9 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C+
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B
Pace Academy Reviews
The fog of anxiety, depression, pressure, and judgement suffocates the environment. The kids are clingy and faultfinding. Anywhere there is a culture of casual suicide talk and normalized mental health issues, get out. The arrogant culture here will rot any once good apples. Send your kid here if you want them to truly hate their life, suck the fun out of everything they encounter, and become so entranced by perfection culture that they forget it's the law to stop for pedestrians.
The college counseling office is more overrated than the tv show Friends.
AP classes should be offered during underclassmen years, but the administration forces kids to cram 10 AP classes into two school years.
The academics are challenging at first but Pace genuinely provides resources to succeed and I have improved greatly because of it.
The school spirit is unlike anything I have ever seen. It’s incredible how proud the students and teachers are of their school. A Pace favorite is Spirit Week, a competition of spirit between the grades. It includes dancing, creativity, painting, and is a great bonding experience for all.
I would highly recommend Pace to any artistically or athletically inclined students. Pace is the best fit for hard workers who want to fully take advantage of all the opportunities Pace has to offer.