Ozark High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-124 Students
- C+91 Students
- A-84 Students
- B59 Students
- B20 Students
- B+18 Students
- A17 Students
- B12 Students
- A-10 Students
- B-9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 26 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Ozark High School Reviews
Review Ozark High School
A favorite memory of mine from OHS is from when I had prepared a speech but had chosen for the first time not to write it out completely on note cards, but instead to write only bullet points and try to make it more loosely structured. It was the first time I truly enjoyed public speaking. The feedback my teacher gave to me was heartfelt and I could tell that she had really payed attention and had noticed my strengths. She inspired me to continue developing my gifts with public speaking, and to this day I am thankful for her and many other teachers that payed attention to and cared about their students. One thing I would like to see change, however, is the fact that coaches are required to teach a class in one of the schools within the district. It was evident that, largely, they truly didn't care about that portion of their job and would have happily given it up. I think it is unwise to give teaching positions to adults that obviously do not care about teaching.
Ozark High School was a very fun experience for me. I participated in several extracurricular activities that where available to me and other students. The teachers, for the most part, are very helpful and understanding. The overall staff is kind and treats students with respect.
I love it here. It's a very spirited and involved school. We have pep rally's every other Feiday for basketball and football. We have dances and school activities. Our lunch is a choice. We have some freedom, which is always good. Creativity is accepted here. We give out a Hillbilly Hero award each 9 weeks to the best students. We have a pretty diverse student body and there seem to be no problems.