Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Ozark High School is a public school located in Ozark, AR. It has 410 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Ozark High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-236 Students
- A-145 Students
- C+140 Students
- B108 Students
- B36 Students
- B+33 Students
- A-27 Students
- B-26 Students
- B+25 Students
- C+20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 35 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Ozark High School Reviews
My experience at Ozark High School was very pleasant. I have experienced many wonderful things with my peers that I could not be more thankful for. Attending school at Ozark High taught me many things including: humbleness, determination, competitiveness, kindness, honesty, resourcefulness, and leadership (among many more positive attributes). Overall, I would definitely recommend this school to someone, and I would even be pleased to send my future children there.
My school has a very unique mascot, the Hillbilly. Most people have boring mascots so I am lucky to have this one. Ozark High School also cares a lot about bullying and all the sports offered on campus. Rachels Challenge and Hillbillies for a chang are both two clubs that are taken very seriously on campus.
It definitely was not the best experience of my life. Overall it is a nice campus with very nice facilities, but the students are just not enjoyable or appreciative of their surroundings.