Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Oxford Academy High School is a public school located in Oxford, NY. It has 220 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 90% in reading.
Oxford Academy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Oxford Academy High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Oxford Academy High School
- BSidney High School
- Sidney Central School District, NY
- 40 reviews
- B-Cincinnatus High School
- Cincinnatus Central School District, NY
- 21 reviews
- B-Bainbridge-Guilford High School
- Bainbridge-Guilford Central School District, NY
- 48 reviews
- B+Greene High School
- Greene Central School District, NY
- 64 reviews
Oxford Academy High School Reviews
Oxford is a decent school. It is in a small community so everyone at the school knows each other. Including the teachers. There isn't many teachers either and many times a teacher leaves and there isn't one to replace them. There also isn't many classes offered at the school so you would have to go to other schools for different programs. The sports at the school are fairly decent but the volleyball and track team have made it to sectionals and states. The overall experience as a student is great. You have a close friend group and dont have to worry about your safety at the school.
The teaching staff at Oxford overall is very good. Teachers care about their students and want to see them succeed both academically and in life. The Guidance department is excellent.
I liked the feel of a smaller school district. It was much more personal than being in a large hustle bustle school. I feel their sports teams could be better managed and that they should offer more diversity in sports. I feel that they should offer more A P courses to those students who can benefit from this . The strength of the guidance office needs to be worked on.