Owasso High School is an above average, public school located in Owasso, OK. It has 3,000 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 31% of students are at least proficient in math and 40% in reading.
Owasso High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A409 Students
- A400 Students
- C+233 Students
- C163 Students
- A158 Students
- A-143 Students
- B132 Students
- C102 Students
- B+97 Students
- B-87 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.48 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.54 responses
Schools like Owasso High School
- BBerryhill High School
- Berryhill Public Schools, OK
- 60 reviews
- A-Thomas Edison Preparatory High School
- Tulsa Public Schools, OK
- 249 reviews
- BClaremore High School
- Claremore Public Schools, OK
- 227 reviews
- BOologah-Talala High School
- Oologah-Talala Public Schools, OK
- 111 reviews
Owasso High School Reviews
My experience at the Owasso Highschool so far, as a freshman, has been great! There are plenty of opportunities to improve or even find a group of people that one can relate with. Owasso Highschool’s highly competitive in clubs and sports (band in my opinion is considered a sport). The academics are very good if one chooses to be in advanced classes due to the teachers wanting their students to succeed. Something I would like to see change would be starting school later in the day rather than 8:00 in the morning because many of us have to wake up at 6 to make the bus. Go Rams!
All of the faculty and staff members who work at Owasso High School are extremely polite and helpful. The teachers are incredibly supportive, caring, and encouraging. Owasso High School facilities are kept clean for all to use. There are a wide variety of core classes and elective options available as well as a partnership with the local community college. The library is outstanding and the sports facilities are state-of-the-art. I am proud to be an Owasso ram!
I recently transferred to Owasso High School in January of this year. Upon my experience, everyone is very nice. The teachers are absolutely amazing, the students are well behaved and the learning environment is outstanding!